(Prague) July 10, 2017 – All men may be created equal, but some adult industry members – men and women – stand out as beacons of industriousness, ethical business practices and commerce done right. The 2017 YNOT Awards will honor those people, selected by their peers.
The polls opened Monday, July 10, and will close Aug. 18. Every vote counts in determining the winners among five nominees in each of 34 categories:
- Best Cam Platform (North America)
- Best Cam Platform (Europe)
- Businesswoman of the Year
- Businessman of the Year
- Company of the Year
- Best Industry Representative
- Best White Label Provider
- Best Traffic Services Company (North America)
- Best Traffic Services Company (Europe)
- Best Affiliate Program
- Best Boutique Cam Studio
- Best Cam Studio – Overall
- Best Emerging Company
- Best Mobile Revenue Program
- Best Mobile Brand
- Best Billing Company
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Live Cam Revenue Program (North America)
- Best Live Cam Revenue Program (Europe)
- Best Live Cam Model – Studio
- Best Live Cam Model – Independent
- Best Emerging Live Cam Model
- Best Cam Studio – Male
- Best Industry Trade Show
- Best Hosting Company
- Best LGBT Affiliate Program
- Best Cam Studio – Romania
- Best Dating Company
- Innovative Company of the Year
- Best Alternative Billing Company
- Best Adult Internet Brand
- Best Adult Business Services
- Best Virtual Reality Content Provider
- Best Emerging Brand
In addition, YNOT Group LLC will name two inductees into the YNOT Awards Hall of Fame.
Members of the online adult industry with an activated YNOT ID may log-in to vote here. Others may register at YNOTID.com. Voters must be actively employed in the adult industry at the time they cast a ballot; all accounts will be screened for eligibility.
Ballots will be tallied in the good ol’ democratic way (barring Russian intervention): one person, one vote, and all votes have the same weight. Call-center employees, sock puppets and anyone else who attempts to subvert the process will be reported to a special prosecutor.
Winners and nominees alike will celebrate with a lavish ceremony Sept. 15 in Prague’s opulent National House of Vinohrady. Sponsors and attendees who have purchased seats or tables will be treated to sophisticated entertainment in the best viewing areas of the venue while enjoying top-shelf cocktails and a gourmet dinner. The VIP treatment is funded by exclusive Platinum sponsor Terpon. Gold sponsors include BongaCash, Traffic Company, Rich Girls Studios, xLoveCam, Studio20, Flirt4Free, DivaTraffic, MojoHost, New Media Services, Night Prowl Studio, ImLive.com and Aphrodite Studio, Live Studio, Lourdes Studio and Webcamming.ro.
Those without reservations may enjoy the ceremony from free seating in the balcony, where a cash bar will be available.
As in previous years, the seventh-annual gala will take place during The European Summit. Complimentary transportation will be provided to and from the awards show venue.
For more information, visit YNOTawards.com.