Porno Dan’s The Right Hand has been making its way internationally since its Canadian late-night television debut. The adult-themed documentary has continued its success in the global TV market from airing in 2011-2012 on Movie Central and The Movie Network’s MExcess. Following Dan’s company Immoral Productions’ newbie Production Assistant, The Right Hand documents the drama and regular lives of the P.A, Porno Dan and his starlets.
Some salient details about The Right Hand:
- Created by Executive Producer Richard Arnold and Matt Austin Sadowski
- Season two is directed by Sadowski, with guest direction from Kai Soremekun
- Currently gone on to air in South America and two European countries
- In 2014-2015, it ran on Brazil’s Globosat for two seasons
- During 2015, it ran on Poland’s TVN for one season
- In April 2016, it began airing on Italy’s Sky Italia, which is currently airing season two under the title “Lo stagista del porno (The Porn Intern)”
“I am very thankful to Richard Arnold for believing in me and giving me this wonderful opportunity,” Porno Dan said. “I truly enjoyed my experience working with him and his fine crew alongside all the others in the adult industry who were a part of it.
“I am very proud of the fact this show is being seen all over the world, and am grateful I have been involved in other TV and movie projects as result.”
You can find The Right Hand on Twitter (@the_right_hand) or visit their website to learn more about the show.
Webmasters can promote all of Porno Dan’s sites (and many others) by joining HowIGotRich.com.