(New York, NY) November 8, 2016 – On Saturday night, the Inked Awards were held at the Hilton Garden Inn of the Raritan Center in Edison, New Jersey.
It all started with a purple carpet with media from around the world, complimentary hors d’oeuvres, and an open bar. Presented by Chaturbate, the event was well attended by adult stars, industry peeps, and fans.
Hosted by Kleio Valentien, along with MC Draven Star and Trophy Girls Anna Bell Peaks, Jas, and Catherine Tayler, the show was a huge success.
Both fans and critics cast their votes, and the winners are:
- Cam Girl of the Year: Tisha Draven
- Starlet of the Year: Anna Bell Peaks
- Female Performer of the Year: Romi Rain
- Male Performer of the Year: Small Hands
- BBW of the Year: Alexxxis Allure
- Scene of the Year: Rachael Madori & Mick Blue in Anal Intoxication by Evil Angel
- Group Scene of the Year: Romi Rain, Allie Haze & Toni Ribas in Deadly Rain by BrazzersDirector of the Year: Mick Blue
- DVD of the Year: Deadly Rain by Brazzers
- Girl/Girl Scene of the Year: Kleio Valentien & Sammie Six in Ronda Arouse Me by Burning Angel
- Studio of the Year: Evil Angel
- Bill Snyder Achievement Award: Mitch Fontaine
- Best Ink: Kleio Valentien
- Best Model Website: Anna Bell Peaks
- Feature of the Year: Leigh Raven
- Perfect Pussy: GermanFlavor2
- Best Ass: Kissa Sins
- Social Media Queen: GermanFlavor2
- Best Anal: Holly Hendrix
- Best Oral: Cali Carter
- Pornvert Memorial Award: Christophe Peyras of Alt Girl Media
- Hall of Fame Inductee: Missy Suicide
“We were amazed at the turnout – we had a packed house and every year the awards get bigger and bigger,” said Inked Angels owner, Jason Jones. “We’d like to thank our panel of voters, the fans, our sponsors, and everyone who supported us since the beginning. And of course, congrats to all our winners.”
The 2016 Inked Awards were sponsored by ModelCentro, Clips4Sale, Spunk Lube, Burning Angel, Altgirlmedia, Porn Fidelity, Porn the Game, Dangling After Dark, XXX Church, Inked Magazine, MyFreeCams, and The Rub PR.
As part of Inked Magazine’s sponsorship, the Starlet of the Year winner, Anna Bell Peaks, will get a cover and spread in Inked Magazine.
Media inquiries about Inked Angels and/or The Inked Awards should be directed to Erika Icon of The Rub PR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Inked Awards
In 2012, the Inked Awards were born and have been an annual event ever since. The awards honor inked performers and people who support ink in the adult industry, many who are overlooked at other awards. The first three years were broadcast online via the awards website. 2014 marked the introduction of fan nominated and voted categories. Past winners include Bonnie Rotten, Juelz Ventura, Skin Diamond, Karmen Karma, Joanna Angel, Hailey Morgan, Tommy Pistol, Evil Angel Studios, and many others. 2015 was the beginning of a new era for the awards – they were held as a live event. The tradition will continue in 2016 on a much larger scale.